A financial plan review and update will:
- recognize all the tasks completed
- lay out any new financial tasks
- update personal financial statements
- update financial projections
- show how much progress has been made toward goals
- update savings or debt-repayment plans
We recommend that the financial plan be reviewed annually.
An investment review and optimization will:
- find investment performance
- provide recommendations to rebalance the portfolio, if necessary
- review investment suitability and risk
- update investment performance outlook and recommend new investments, if appropriate
- ensure cost and taxes are minimized
We recommend that the investment portfolio be reviewed at least annually and at most quarterly.